Topic: EnviroASTM: Understanding Phase I Environmental Assessment –Environmental Due Diligence as it relates to the new ASTM E 1527‐13
One P.E. Board‐Approved Continuing Education Course Hour for participating!!
Date: Thursday April 6, 201
Guest Speaker: Larry Schmaltz, P.E., GC, FLAC
NOVA Engineering and Environmental
11:30 AM Lunch & Registration
12:00 Noon Begin Instruction Session
APWA Florida Chapter is pleased to sponsor the Big Bend Branch in presenting the below instruction objectives. Attendees will be able to request 1 CEH credit for attendance.
1. Define the Phase 1 ESA Historical Development.
2. Identify the fundamental changes from ASTM E 1527-05 to ASTM E 1527-13.
3. Differentiate between the recently identified Controlled Recognized Environmental Condition
(CREC) and a Recognized Environmental Condition (REC).
4. Interpret how the new ASTM E 1526-13 requirements for Vapor Assessment impact the Phase 1 ESA.
5. Anticipate the next steps if Vapor is identified as a potential issue during a Phase 1 ESA.
***Lunch is being provided at no cost to attendees by NOVA. Please RSVP to BigBendAPWA@Gmail.com or below so we can have an accurate count for food.***